Looking for a new school for your child(ren) in the Fayetteville, NC area? Contact us at St. Ann Catholic School to learn about our academic programs.
If you are a new family to St. Ann, please use the link below to enroll online.
Saint Ann Catholic School is open to students of any race, sex, creed, national or ethnic origin. Applicants must meet academic, age and character requirements for acceptance.
Application Checklist (to be completed during the online enrollment):
- Completed Application
- Registration Fee(due March 1, 2019 or at time of registration)
- Instructional Fee (due May 1, 2019)
- Immunization Record: State Law requires the following minimum doses: 5 DTP/DT shots, 4 Oral Polio Vaccine doses, 1 HIB and 2 MMR doses
- Health Record signed by qualified physician (Pre-K, and Kindergarten only)
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Signed Tuition Agreement
- Current Report Card and any other reports from the prior school
- Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Interview with the Principal
*** Upon approval by the principal and payment of all necessary tuition and fees, a student may be enrolled at St. Ann School. Please note that full admission is not granted to any student until the successful completion of a 60 day probationary period.***